Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
READ THIS FIRST! - RULES

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Announcements/Rules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ichigo

God of Anime (アニメの神様)

God of Anime (アニメの神様)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:35 pm    Post subject: READ THIS FIRST! - RULES Reply with quote

Rules of the Forum:

1. Don't be a dick. Flamers will not be tolerated.
2. Most any topic is fine, in the appropriate forum. See #1.
3. Images, if I can't view them on my computer at work, don't put them on here. If you link to something that isn't work-friendly, put a disclaimer. (ie. NSFW)
4. Respect the admins and moderators, they have all been picked by me and speak with my voice (yes, I may have multiple personalities).
5. Enjoy the forums!
6. No more than 4 sets of imbedded quotes.
7. If a thread is locked by a moderator, do not make a new, identical thread or a thread about how your previous thread was locked.

Actions that are punishable by a temporary ban or worse.
1. One word posts
2. Double posting... You can edit your posts, take advantage of that.

I have full confidence in the people that I've selected to be moderators, and I always keep tabs on the forums. So if a mod says something to you, assume that it comes directly from me. I will listen to valid complaints, but I don't expect to see any.

Post your introduction in the introductions forum under the Off Topic category and have fun!

Thanks,

Ichigo

グレンラガン! スピンオン! 俺を誰だっと思ってる

Last edited by Ichigo on Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:39 pm; edited 5 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
chibigodzilla

Sexy Commando (セクシーコマンドー)

Sexy Commando (セクシーコマンドー)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A coulpe notes:
1) Please check the existing topics before creating a new one. Duplicate topics are not, as yet, a dunceable offense however, if you make one it is likely to make me dislike you and if the planets aren't aligned properly I may just delete the topic.

2) Review requests are to be made here and nowhere else.

Last edited by chibigodzilla on Tue May 02, 2006 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ichigo

God of Anime (アニメの神様)

God of Anime (アニメの神様)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So in case there's any confusion regarding what a dunce is, here you go.

A dunce means you lose your avatar and it's replaced with a dunce cap. You also lose your rank and it's replaced with the reason you were dunced. Unless I'm lazy a dunce lasts ~24 hours. We've never had anyone received more than one dunce so I don't know what a second offence would look like, so don't tempt the fates. Smile

グレンラガン! スピンオン! 俺を誰だっと思ってる
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Batou

God of Anime (アニメの神様)

God of Anime (アニメの神様)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another addendum: When a mod/op say to get a conversation back on topic, do so. This is not an invitation to continue arguing your point. These posts will be deleted.
Batou

God of Anime (アニメの神様)

God of Anime (アニメの神様)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any and all personal information of people, especially the members of our forums, is just that PERSONAL. There will be no posting of any personal information of another member of our community with out permission of that individual. I know our policy on this in the past has been kind of lenient, but I will not tolerate this. Mods have been instructed that if they find someone posting personal information on a member of our forums their account shall be immediately locked and only approval by the upper echelons, i.e. a full admin, will allow them to regain their account.

I am not amused.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Announcements/Rules All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: