Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Full Metal Art Project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Fanart/Fanfiction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yaycult

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Full Metal Art Project Reply with quote

This took about 3 hours to finesh completely. Our first art project at school was to make a journal with cardboard and brown paper. It turns out later that our final exam was to redesign the cover so it isn't brown and it looks nice. Another requirement is that it has to have a theme. I decided to do a Full Metal Alchemist theme because I knew I could do it realtively well. Here it is:::

this is the back cover of the book, the thing the symbol is on is a cheap type of metal bought at home depot

this is the front cover of the book... the eyes look unfocused in the picture, but I sware it doesn't look like that in real life... my name is written on the piece of metal in between ed and winry and so is the symbol on Roy's gloves (minus the lizard)

The book is held shut with a big strip of velcro and inside there is the japanese words to the opening song Ready Steady Go and on the other side the english version as well...

It looks worse than it is due to the bad photograph quality I sware!!!

Last edited by yaycult on Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Acek

Total N00B

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the pocky in the side of the picture xD <3 The legs are a little longer in comparison to the rest of the bodies than they should be, but overall I really like it. You're so lucky you get to do projects that you can relate to anime at your school! How long did this take you? I should do something like this to my notebooks and text books for next semester >.>

I give it an 8.5/10, and I never give out anything close to a 10. Great job!
yaycult

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha I didn't know there was that pocky box there! lol... the project took me three hours, but I did a lot more than drawing the pictures then pasting them on which is what it looks like there. The legs are a little long, and I need to work on that to improve my drawings... 8.5/10? Thanks, that's awsome!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Fanart/Fanfiction All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: