VGP 347 Discussion Topic: Achievement Pride!

Discuss individual shows here
darkgodakito
Fan
Fan

VGP 347 Discussion Topic: Achievement Pride!

Post by darkgodakito » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:14 am

What is the achievement/trophy you are most proud of and why? (Can be a true written achievement or a personal goal you set for yourself that you overcame)
~~Idea from Algazero~~

Aki's pick: Getting all 100 Stray Beads in Okami HD

Mil's pick: (tbd)

Blackmagic4444
Fan er er
Fan er er

Re: VGP 347 Discussion Topic: Achievement Pride!

Post by Blackmagic4444 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:13 pm

Getting to sliver rank in blazblue Centralfiction. When it comes to fighting games I'm pretty below par, but I wanted to at least try to make it a decent ranking above beginner. So there I sat grinding it out with my friends helping me get a little better, and more reactive to ques. It took a lot but in two months time I made that silver rank. I might have dropped off the list by now since I haven't played but I'm damn proud.
Don't get left, just get on your good foot.

LordArmorBaron
Not So Newb
Not So Newb

Re: VGP 347 Discussion Topic: Achievement Pride!

Post by LordArmorBaron » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:05 pm

Some of the trophies that I am proud of are the one from Days Gone called “Days Done” mostly because I thought that game was never going to end after 60+ hours. Then there is “Feeding Frenzy” from Watchdogs 2. Since I leveled everything up to the max; so when I used the ability to call the cops on the doughnut guy it was fully armored swat teams running after him down the street. Then there was also the hit I put on the same guy.