AP 660 - Soundtrack

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 660 - Soundtrack

Post by VicMonado »

Is there an anime that you bought (or considered buying) the entire sound track?

Forum topic this week suggested by Shieldbro
Blackmagic4444
Colonel Exposition
Colonel Exposition

Re: AP 660 - Soundtrack

Post by Blackmagic4444 »

To avoid the obvious ones that most would go for I've been liking BNA's soundtrack alot, I haven't heard all of it yet cause I haven't watched all the episodes but really enjoying it so far.
Don't get left, just get on your good foot.
rampant_a_i
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Re: AP 660 - Soundtrack

Post by rampant_a_i »

Several. I have bought the soundtracks for several anime that I love, too many to list. I also have certain artists that I gravitate towards, so much that if they happen to write the score for an anime I have not seen, I am more inclined to try that series/movie.

Yoko Kanno comes first to mind, the composer for Cowboy Bebop and the Ghost in the Shell Standalone Complex series, plus many more. I don't think I have to elaborate on how awesome her work is. She's a genius.

Then there is Kajiura Yuki, who is also another longtime veteran artist and prolific composer, ranging from the original dot-Hack series, Fate:Zero, the Fate Stay movies, Princess Principle, SAO: Ordinal Scale, etc. She is also the artist who brought together the notable vocal groups of Kalafina and Fiction Junction, for which she composed and directed, groups who did work for many, many other notable and loved anime series and movies.

And then there's Sawano Hiroyuki, who has composed and directed the music for many varied anime series, from Attack on good taste, Kill la Kill, Aldnoah: Zero, Re:Creators, Blue Exorcist, Seraph of the End, etc.

All are highly recommended.
Wherever you go... there you are.