AP 843 - Winter 2024

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 843 - Winter 2024

Post by VicMonado »

Well our coverage of the Winter 2024 season is about over and you've heard us talk your ears off so now it's your move. Tell us your thoughts on any of the anime here:
https://www.livechart.me/winter-2024/tv

The good, the bad, the surprising, anything really that's worth a mention
Blackmagic4444
Colonel Exposition
Colonel Exposition

Re: AP 843 - Winter 2024

Post by Blackmagic4444 »

At least from my point of view, and not having any access to all the streaming anime sites, this season has a lot of feel good junk food shows. But there are some ones to watch out for. I'm really digging Metallic Rouge's vibe as well as it's music, as well as the apothecary diaries which is probably going to take the overall best show of this year or at least this season with its second cour going strong. There's also The Witch and the Beast whose world is very intriguing however with the way the episodes are structured kind of doesn't feel lived in enough, if it gave us a little bit more time to breathe from place to place could do it some good. I didn't realize The Fire Hunter was on its second season or cour, but I have also started that recently and so far it's been good. As I said at the top most of the shows feel like comfort food but not necessarily bad, but here is a couple of them just in case they catch any ones interest are people want to take a look at them and why. First up there is a Buchigiri?!, if you take Grappler Baki tone down the muscles, up the prettiness Factor, added in a little bit of comedy and Arabian aesthetic gives you something pretty interesting well it's not going to win story of the year I think there is something enjoyable to seeing how all these factors come together and are played with. There's also Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable, about a guy who comes into contact with exactly what the title tells you. There seems like there's some room for drama but in all honesty it's just a really good pallet cleanse or wine down if you need that sort of thing for most of the other stuff that I haven't covered here. I'm hoping to watch gushing over magical girls soon but I may have to hit the seas to get to that and I need to give delicious in dungeon a try now that I have an open slot on my Wednesdays.
Don't get left, just get on your good foot.