AP 848 - Long Anime Bad

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 848 - Long Anime Bad

Post by VicMonado »

Are there any ongoing anime that you no longer watch? This could be because you picked up the manga instead, you didn’t like the direction the anime took, maybe you simply just lost interest or any number of other reasons.

Show topic was sent in by the one, the only, Joseph
Blackmagic4444
Colonel Exposition
Colonel Exposition

Re: AP 848 - Long Anime Bad

Post by Blackmagic4444 »

With the time I have to myself now I try to keep it to things that might be concise, short or interesting, though with anime you can never tell if something was supposed to be a one-off that they'll turn into a franchise or long runner. If I had to talk about an old one from the past it's definitely got to be Naruto. I remember watching the first orca Shippuden and after everything that happened in it, I just never looked back. I'm kind of glad I did cuz it only got convoluted and worse from there. Though it's kind of a different case with bleach, it just kept droning on and on that I never really cared when it got to finish or not. Though in today's age I probably go with my hero academia it's still good I hear, and it still has its peaks and valleys but you just never know with popular and it may how long they'll try and keep it going to feed the machine so to speak. When it's done I might give it another run through.
Don't get left, just get on your good foot.