Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Request sigs here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deafmute42

Otaku (お宅)

Otaku (お宅)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about this...

Mykalwane

Samurai (侍)

Samurai (侍)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone who had a request being done by me my pc crashed yet again so all work is gone. I still have to reinstall Photoshop will give you a clue as to how far behind I am and add in the fact that I have to start up school again.

<blarg> "anime is like sex. it's intended to achieve something, but you just do it to enjoy it anyway"
Reach out and support the boobies
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Battousai the ManSlayer

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could someone Make me a Rurouni Kenshin sig? I'd prefer pics of Kenshin in battle or with his sword out from the Anime, NOT the OVA Samurai X stuff. I'd also like darker colors.

Hope I'm not asking to much, thanks!

Total N00B

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi im new to the forums and i was wondering if anyone could make a sig for me. it doesnt have to be anything special but it could it have something to do with neko girls(in case you havent figured it out by my name). and this might sound kind of noobish but how do i add signitures
to my profile? any help is appreciated
Cooro_the_chibi_crow17

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am offering anyone right now, who wants to be a member of N-Pulse Kamikaze to send me a PM and i will make you one of these Sigs.
Warnings : 1

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi can someone make me a signature with stark from this picture (http://www.flickr.com/photos/35784386@N03/3319325259/) and hisagi with his shikai from this picture (http://www.flickr.com/photos/35784386@N03/3319325105/) with my name in the lower middle? thank you so much Smilie_PDT

EDIT: the photos are public now Smilie_PDT

Last edited by frogg983 on Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mykalwane

Samurai (侍)

Samurai (侍)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both are private images, if they are your own you must make them public so people can atleast cheek them out to see if they can do what is asked.

<blarg> "anime is like sex. it's intended to achieve something, but you just do it to enjoy it anyway"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
frogg983

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So....does anyone still read this thread?
DEATHGOD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll see what I can do. I'm a little rusty though and havn't done a sig in awhile.

Most of the people that were doing sigs in this thread went inactive.

Samurai (侍)

Samurai (侍)

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not inactive, just too busy and having problems with there PC. Frogg since the images are public the Stark is possible to do the job, but with the Hisagi one it is a little too tough to pull him out of that. That is because it has it's own whiteness about him (looks like feathering) that he can't be pulled out properly. Just need a better picture of him to work where what defines him is much clearer.

The deal with sigs how they get filled out is by me fallows two conditions, A if it looks workable and B when I get good idea. Just a deal of me running with an idea for something. Looking at DEATHGOD's size for sig along with this comic page gave me an idea that alot of the times fall apart and turn into something else. Neko Natsume sig request I just worked on because of the idea of using the fensing cats fell apart when I notice that Neko girl was wanted. I know I need to mess around with it but this is just the concept sig. As far as I know the request isn't really apart of the forum anymore. Though it help me with something I might use in other things. The leaf bit which if this doesn't work out, probably use on something else.

Now for me if the person responds work in what they want if it is just an item or two, then work on it to make it look nice. Edit till things work out so that the requester is happy in the end and get what they want.

Hi-mi-tsu

Total N00B

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: I need a signatue Reply with quote

it needs to have a big "?" in the middle, and "who knows?!" going through it

p.s. backround should be black =D
animestan

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi could I get a new siggy made. FMA oriented, preferably including a pic of Ed. Elric with my name towards lower right.
I have 2 pics of Ed. Elric (I don't know if they are good ones though, feel free to find your own pic)
http://www.guildinn.com/gallery/images/27/1_edward_elrick.png
http://media.photobucket.com/image/edward%20elric/nanaseven/edward-elric.gif
http://www.guildinn.com/gallery/images/27/1_edwardelric.png

Thanks in advance.

Credits to Mykalwane!
Mecha_Sama

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey could someone make an Evangelion sig? Prefferably one of shinji freaking out, and some kind of one liner.
Mykalwane

Samurai (侍)

Samurai (侍)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

animestan wrote:
Hi could I get a new siggy made. FMA oriented, preferably including a pic of Ed. Elric with my name towards lower right.
I have 2 pics of Ed. Elric (I don't know if they are good ones though, feel free to find your own pic)
http://www.guildinn.com/gallery/images/27/1_edward_elrick.png
http://media.photobucket.com/image/edward%20elric/nanaseven/edward-elric.gif
http://www.guildinn.com/gallery/images/27/1_edwardelric.png

Thanks in advance.

is done.

kwboogieman

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried making a sig... failed so I come here for a request.

Could I get a Gaara sig where his body is in a orange mist, but you can still make out whis whole body outline and details. In a blue background. Text saying:

"Gaara of the Funk. The coldest mofo you've ever met" on the right side of the sig.

Thanks to whoever can make this possible
Mykalwane

Samurai (侍)

Samurai (侍)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who or what is Gaara? It would be helpful for you to supply an image of this Gaara so the sig makers can have a clue what kind of direction you want the body to look.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's not exactly an obscure character...
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=gaara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HotTopicIsNotPunkRock wrote:

Awesome site.

Samurai (侍)

Samurai (侍)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HotTopicIsNotPunkRock wrote:

I know he might of not been, but if the requester can't be bother to supply an image or answer a simple question it looks as though the requester doesn't care if they get a sig or not. If they don't care about it I am not going to work on it. Had my ass bitten too many times by someone who requests a sig, work on it for hours to be dropped because they don't want the sig. If someone is working on your sig for 5 minutes or 5 days and to be dropped for someone else is a giant f**k you to the person making the sig. I have too many people say f**k you that way. So if someone can't be bothered to answer a question about what they want, why should I bother with making them a sig. Maybe I am a bit of prune to not like people saying f**k you to me in new and different ways, but that just me. I am sorry this makes me look like a giant ass, but I get treated like sh!t by people for stuff like this. So that is why I asked, plus even though it might not be an obscure I have no idea who it is cause I don't give a sh!t about Naurto. Thank you Tweedy for the link my life was better off not knowing. Yes I know you don't deserve that being said to you. Whole thing pisses me off and you pressed the button.

kwboogieman

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Point taken. I thought since this was on the top of the page it was going to be like looked at at least more than once a day, but no one got to it til the next day I submitted the request. So I just wanted to wait until people actually looked at my request. I don't check every single day. But I am back.

That is the pic I would like for you (or anyone caz he seems to given up on me) to use. If there are any other question, instead of me getting the flame, just hit me up in the pm box. I know i'll answer that at a much quicker rate for ya. Maybe somebody else has love for Gaara...
HigurasiNoNakuKoroNiFan

Kohai (後輩)

Kohai (後輩)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alrighty artsy folk. I have another request if someone would be so kind as to oblige.

This sig needs to follow the conventional 500wide by 125tall format

my username tuba tony (for another site) needs to be on it, and I'll giv e you this pic to use. just looking for something simple here.

To anyone who takes this up, I thank you for doing so, and I'll thank you again for finishing it
JGG

Total N00B

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey im new just wanted to see if anyone could make me a sig, if you can or want to just pm me with questions about it and ill pm back with answers, thanks!
EaterofSouls101

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol dont you need a render to make a sig?

Samurai (侍)

Samurai (侍)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not an render is needed. Now for some that don't know a render is a pulled image. Some may work on less some work on more. For me I need A: size wanted: B:design wanted and the must have one of C: supplied an image. If it doesn't have ABC I don't take it up. HigurasiNoNakuKoroNiFan got all right, may get to it if I have time. I only say I will do a sig if I know I have the time and can do what is asked of me.

Hippocrates

Total N00B

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would any one be willing to create a Sig for me.
I am a big Bleach (Byakuya most of all) and 11eyes fan, if there is a need for any more info I would be more than happy to supply it. ( I would do but I don't know what you want to know)

Thanks
Hip
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Graphics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: