Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
IRC?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mykalwane

Samurai (侍)

Samurai (侍)

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: IRC? Reply with quote

Just what is it and how do you get to them on WinXP? I never heard of them till I had listen so I am asking here since you guys here at AP know atleast enough about it to use it.

<blarg> "anime is like sex. it's intended to achieve something, but you just do it to enjoy it anyway"
Reach out and support the boobies
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
gingerkitty

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mykalwane -

Check out the irc thread already located here
http://www.anime-pulse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=696

It answers most questions and should assist you in getting started. Since there is already a thread regarding irc this thread is now locked.

Smilie_PDT
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Technical Questions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: