Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
just stop

View previous topic :: View next topic  
black_wolf202

Total N00B

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: just stop Reply with quote

ive been lissening to your show for a long long time (2 years) why even review naruto any more you might as well watch a puppy die i watch all of the arcs and bought the manga and i keepp on asking when is it going to get good why cant sakura that die hatful bitch and why is sasuke so confusing why why your in the leaf or the sound you cant dip in out and just shoot iitchi and kisame a gun sound the same way in every world
paltir

Kohai (後輩)

Kohai (後輩)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naruto IS good again. Shippuden is pretty damn quick with the action. We've seen quite a few good fights in only 16 episodes, so I'm happy with it. They continue to review it because it's what they do.... That's like telling Sauske to not be emo. It's what he does, so he won't stop.

As for why they don't just get shot and killed. Your asking questions that are similar for most Shounen shows. Chakra is a mystery and is pretty much supposed to be the explain-all for everything.

Next time you rant, please at least use decent grammar. Periods, commas, semicolons; they are your friends n00bsauce.

"Not your worst nightmare; your every nightmare."
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
black_wolf202

Total N00B

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: o Reply with quote

i gess that dose explain but a Chakra bullet dose sound pretty cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Questions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: