Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Contest/Fundraiser Idea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Improvement Advice/Error Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Santo

Total N00B

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Contest/Fundraiser Idea Reply with quote

I thought of a pretty good idea for a contest or fundraiser or something. Whichever it is, the prize could be a chance to be a guest on the show. If they lived close enough, they could show up, or if they lived far away, they could do it over the phone or something.

Just something I thought of, it might be a really stupid idea, but thats for you guys to decide.
Mykalwane

Samurai (侍)

Samurai (侍)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I think that it would be a good idea to do, but it sounds more feisable to have a contest then a fundraiser. Simply because you can do something like have a contest by writing or of recording a review and the best ones get to be on the show. Now you could even combine that with a fundraiser by saying that if people want more then one entry you pay a dollar or more and that way those that want to have more then one chance to do a review they pay maybe a dollar or so per entry so that goes to charity or where ever. So that way if they have to listen to more then one crappy recording of someone they are getting paid or it's for charity. That way those that want certain animes gets reviewed, the AP crew don't have to deal with it if they want, and they can get some money on the side. They could even outsource it to someone for a free subscription or t-shirt in exchange to listening to it. That way not only is the AP crew getting a chance for more money as well as doing something that is easy to do and less work.

<blarg> "anime is like sex. it's intended to achieve something, but you just do it to enjoy it anyway"
Reach out and support the boobies
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
guinluvsc

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that sounds pretty good baka-san. I am ready for some of Batou's impossible trivia again!!! even if it's just for manga or anime and not necessarily to be on the show or something!!

"A man always wants to be a woman's first love. A woman always wants a man to be a last romance."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Mykalwane

Samurai (侍)

Samurai (侍)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Guinluvsc but the idea is from what they have for con reports being done for reviews is all. Still I am for any chance of free things from the AP crew.

<blarg> "anime is like sex. it's intended to achieve something, but you just do it to enjoy it anyway"
Reach out and support the boobies
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nantosh

Sensei (先生)

Sensei (先生)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think what Santo is trying to get across is a fund raiser FOR AP...... 'Cause well, they're a good cause ^ ^. Either way, I'd support it, if I could find a way to get a credit card... > >
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Improvement Advice/Error Reports All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: