Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Which ep. was the video podcast?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Improvement Advice/Error Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoonCrush

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Which ep. was the video podcast? Reply with quote

I would like to know which ep. # was the video podcast it was something like 100 or maby before that, I had it synced with my ipod but all I got was a black screen with no video/audio so I was hoping to find out so I could download it from the animepulse site and play it that way, thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Red_Alchemist

Otaku (お宅)

Otaku (お宅)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twas the NDK 2007 episode.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Improvement Advice/Error Reports All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: