Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Xbox 360 installation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magnum_Opus

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Xbox 360 installation Reply with quote

...damn this is really embarassing, oh well such is my luck

but I have a question, I and a few others bought a Xbox 360 for the christmas, but I think<we have a comcast dvr>(after much searching for instructions, and what channel the auxilirary channel is)

that comcast dvr is not compatible with a 360

if this is wrong or right can you tell me? And, if you know can you tell me the auxiliary channel?

"What sin are you referring to Mr. Bandy? My sin of drilling?" There Will Be Blood

"I learned girls are great
Grated on my plate
And boys are best
Served with a stake through the chest" -Dan Bejar
SaitoHajime101

Otaku (お宅)

Otaku (お宅)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I read it is compatible, but then again I can't say so for certain cause I don't own a 360, or a Xbox for that matter.

I just tried googling the information

Samurai (侍)

Samurai (侍)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if could be just the Aux channel is what it is meaning. Now I am a bit confused on what you are asking. Are you asking how to put it on a tv deal, which depends on you set up. Know alot of new tv sets do have the red white yellow plug in for video game system which will allow you to play it on the tv. Still it sounds like you are trying to have the output of the Xbox go into the comcast dvr so it can record what you have playing on your Xbox. Now it is easier if you have a DVD player or a have the output go right into the tv instead of threw the DVR.

<blarg> "anime is like sex. it's intended to achieve something, but you just do it to enjoy it anyway"
Reach out and support the boobies
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Technical Questions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: