Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Fate/Stay Night Game Help Please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EaterofSouls101
Warnings : 1

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:13 am    Post subject: Fate/Stay Night Game Help Please Reply with quote

I Just Downloaded the Game on bittorrent and i dont know how to open it...help,also how to i apply the english patch? i have that too

Otaku (お宅)

Otaku (お宅)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Google is your friend.

BUT some basic info for anything related to using you OWN game images aka .iso, .cue, .img, .nrg and many others(not my fault if what you do with this is illegal or some crap >_>)

Step 1: Download Daemon-Tools and install
Step 2: Run daemon tools, in the taskbar there should now be a little icon, click on that icon, then click on "Device #:" and navigate to your game disc image and open.
Step 3: there should now be another "virtual" drive in 'My Computer', open it and install the game.
Step 4: Enjoy!

Note: if your game is in a zipped file(.zip/.rar/.7) then download [urlhttp://rarlabs.com/download.htm]Winrar[/url] (open link at the very top of the page) then mount it with daemon tools.

Applying the patch is another thing, use google to your advantage.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Technical Questions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: