Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
anime usa in Virginia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Anime Conventions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wolf-of-mibu

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: anime usa in Virginia Reply with quote

i am going to anime usa, but this is my first convention i have had a chance to go to. Does anyone have any advice for a persons first convention
Caramelbunny

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heyya! I'm gonna be there too! One suggestion is to either NOT dress up or do your cosplay all the way.

Also do your best to have a budget for how much you wish to spend in the convention. For me I buy one 20 USD grabbag. It generally has 50+USD items inside. Last convention I went to there had at least that much,and a few items you can't find anywhere anymore. If you do that scout the tables, the ones with the best stuff out will have the best grabbags. Avoid tables with mediocre or items that do not interest you, because you'll likely see it in your grabbag.

So to review: Cosplay 100% or go in normal clothing, budget yourself, and scout grab bags if you want alot of items for a little bit of scratch.

See you there! Well...won't know it's you but...lol Smilie_PDT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Anime Conventions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: