Music

Discuss anime shows here
Paltir
Bleach was cool
Bleach was cool

Music

Post by Paltir »

Not sure where to post this, since it's a slight grey area.

Music from shows. Where the hell do you get it? Aside from the youtube, and actually buying CD's (GTFO it's 2018), I don't quite know where to go for this. Preferably I would like to buy/acquire them and put them on a service like Amazon or Google so I can play them when i want. I would prefer to do this legally, since I feel like that's the best way mostly.

I know you cats are all about this mess so help would be appreciated.
thatanimeguy
Fan
Fan

Re: Music

Post by thatanimeguy »

Theft is honestly the only consistent way to find anime music. If you are very lucky an OST album can be found on Amazon for about twice the price it should be. Other than that, I have never found a real way to legitimately buy the music without having to pay $100 to have an album shipped from Japan.
Japanese music just hasn't taken off in the US like KPOP has. As a result, no one is licensing the music for distribution in the US.

I'd love to see this change though. There is a lot of Japanese Heavy Metal that I'd love to get my hands on legally.
Paltir
Bleach was cool
Bleach was cool

Post by Paltir »

Blah. That's sad to hear. I try to give people money when i can to support them, since that's how similar things end up getting made. Not sure I want to pay numerous times more than something's base value for one or two songs though. I'll continue to look for alternatives.
thatanimeguy
Fan
Fan

Post by thatanimeguy »

If you find something please post about it. I'd love to find a good way to do it legally too.