AP 631 - Waifus/Husbandos

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 631 - Waifus/Husbandos

Post by VicMonado »

Pretty simple and age old question that has plagued humanity since the dawn of time itself. Who are your waifus/husbandos and why.
rampant_a_i
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Re: AP 631 - Waifus/Husbandos

Post by rampant_a_i »

Waifu's. I guess I am and have for some time been partial to Motoko Kusanagi of Ghost in the Shell : SAC.
I just find her sexy, smart and super competent.

I am also taken with Tsbasa Hanakawa from the Monogatari series. Also smart, witty and intense. And Meganekko's are hot.
ImageImage

I also tend to have a seasonal waifu. But they come and go.
Wherever you go... there you are.
Blackmagic4444
Colonel Exposition
Colonel Exposition

Re: AP 631 - Waifus/Husbandos

Post by Blackmagic4444 »

If we're getting 3 picks I'll go with Ms. Midnight from My Hero Academia. Yes I went with the 18+ superhero for some obvious reasons, but I like how she always wants to encourage the students, to go far and do better. I also want her to step on me.

2nd pick: Morgiana from Magi. She's a badass, who keeps her buddies in check, and she's not afraid to do it with brute force.

3rd and top pick do I need to said it? It's Yukko from xxxHolic. The sexy dimensional witch holds a special place in my heart, with her euphimisms and sarcastic wit. And under that how she cares for those around her both clients and employees. Also she's really really hot.
Don't get left, just get on your good foot.