AP 657 - Reverse Harem

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 657 - Reverse Harem

Post by VicMonado »

What is your favorite reverse harem anime? Feel free to elaborate as to why.

Topic submitted by Pumirya
rampant_a_i
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Re: AP 657 - Reverse Harem

Post by rampant_a_i »

I can't say that I've seen many reverse harems.

I saw the original Fruits Basket, and I was mostly "meh" on it.

I also recall a recent reverse harem that had a girl protag who is sold off to an oni lord from the otherworld, and takes up a job to cook to pay off her grandfather's debt. I cannot for the life of me recall the title, but then it was not memorable enough anyway. More meh.

I think that "Villainess" (My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! or Otome Gēmu no Hametsu Furagu Shika Nai Akuyaku Reijō ni Tensei Shite Shimatta) has the potential to be my fav, mostly because of its humor, but I have not quite gotten to the end of the first season.

But to name one that I actually liked enough to watch all the way through with some enthusiasm, I'd have to go with my choice for favorite Shoujo a couple of forum questions ago, which was Akatsuki no Yona (Yona of the Dawn). And the reason for that is that this series has ample action and adventure on top of the not-so-veiled reverse harem storyline.
Wherever you go... there you are.
Blackmagic4444
Colonel Exposition
Colonel Exposition

Re: AP 657 - Reverse Harem

Post by Blackmagic4444 »

I haven't seen many reverse Harems. But one I have seen is Vampire Knight. About a girl who'sa aprefect of Cross Academy, a school divided into two classes: The Day and Night Class. While the Day Class are normal humans, the Night Class are actually Vampires. While I don't really like the female lead, because she acts very naive to the situation around her the two male co-leads and the cast around make the show watchable.

Don't get left, just get on your good foot.