AP 678 - Best Anime Hairstyles

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 678 - Best Anime Hairstyles

Post by VicMonado »

Well you knew this was coming, today's is the main event. What anime characters have your favourite hairstyles?
rampant_a_i
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Re: AP 678 - Best Anime Hairstyles

Post by rampant_a_i »

Personally, I have always been partial to long straight hair, the type that typifies your Yamato Nadeshiko stereotype. And the shoulder-length version of that is also attractive.

But when I think of Anime, I think one hairstyle stands out the most -- Twintails, (or pigtails) in all its variations. From Rin Tohsaka, Mayoi Hachikuji, Asuka Langley, Madoka Kaname to Hestia, Misa Amane and Hatsune Miku -- or even Sailor Moon, for crying out loud. The girl character with twin pony-tails has become a ready trope for a lively, high-energy personality, often with irascible tendencies. There was even a comedy series that made light of twintails as the most desirable of all female hairstyles, Ore, Tsuintēru ni Narimasu (or Gonna be the Twin-Tail!!).
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wherever you go... there you are.
Blackmagic4444
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Re: AP 678 - Best Anime Hairstyles

Post by Blackmagic4444 »

Again old fashioned here but I love it out and down usually right to the back. Let that that long hair floww out! I also love a nice prim and proper bun, I like the hint of class that comes with it. Characters such as Rei Tachibana from Pani poni dash, Sailor Mars and Pluto, and Tamayo from Demon slayer are just a couple of characters who rock those styles hard.

Don't get left, just get on your good foot.