AP 680 - 'Pick me up' Anime

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 680 - 'Pick me up' Anime

Post by VicMonado »

Hey there! I was wondering if you have any go to anime that's able to pick you up when you feel down or just some that left you with the good feels if you don't rewatch.

P.S Totally not because I need one of those at the moment! b-baka!!
rampant_a_i
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Re: AP 680 - 'Pick me up' Anime

Post by rampant_a_i »

I have several in mind, and we recall whichever one we want to watch from time to time, based on my mood or my family's.

Here are a few longtime goto's:
(3) The Helpful Fox Senko-san (Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san) has recently replaced another anime series (one which is no longer available on any of our services, sadly) and managed to beat out Today's Menu for the Emiya Family and Non Non Biyori for third place. Senko sooths the mood of her audience, just as she does her human master. Very pleasing anime.

(2) Pani Poni Dash! (Pani Poni Dasshu!) is a wacky anime series based off the manga. It seems to try to hit every possible trope it can, with hilarious results. It is so over the top sometimes that it is sheer ridiculous stupidity, in a good way.

(1) Azumanga Daioh. What can I say? This is the one sure-fire cute comedy with seemingly slice-of-life but fun hi-jinks that we can always rely upon t bring a warm smile to our faces. You can't go wrong with this one.
Wherever you go... there you are.
Blackmagic4444
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Re: AP 680 - 'Pick me up' Anime

Post by Blackmagic4444 »

For pick me shows i'll usually go to ones that can make me laugh, like FLCL, Desert Punk and Pani Poni Dash for starters. I'll also like to go back to a few classics like Samurai Champloo or Dragin' Balls if I need a chill type of mood.
Don't get left, just get on your good foot.