AP 703 - Spring 2021

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 703 - Spring 2021

Post by VicMonado »

If you've listened to our takes on Spring 2021 you know how we feel but what about you? Any new favorites or the opposite, as is stuff you hate?

For your convenience here's a link to the list:
https://www.livechart.me/spring-2021/tv

p.s If there's any more you'd like me to cover on the podcast you can mention it here on the Discord request channel...

Forum topic by YotaruVegeta
rampant_a_i
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Re: AP 703 - Spring 2021

Post by rampant_a_i »

Of the new shows that we are watching and enjoying eagerly, I think Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san is the primary series this season. It's pretty much a cringe-fest and often quite painful to watch, but it has its moments. And yes, we do find ourselves laughing.

But mostly we are surprised -- and happily relieved -- to find that a couple of the series with a second season in this Spring 2021 run are so far proving not to be disappointments and are fairly entertaining. Notably, Zombieland Saga: Revenge How Not to Summon a Demon Lord (Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Ω). While it appears that it often proves difficult for a good series to re-capture the lightning in a bottle of its first season, these two seem to be bucking that trend -- so far.
Image Image
Wherever you go... there you are.