AP 706 - uhh...

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 706 - uhh...

Post by VicMonado »

Have you ever had an anime that you think is good but haven't quite been able to get into? What would those be and why?
rampant_a_i
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Re: AP 706 - uhh...

Post by rampant_a_i »

Yes, I can think of one right away. My eldest son has been trying desparately to get me to watch the new (Spring 2021) series Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song. And though I've watched about three episodes and can concede that, so far, it seems quite good, I just have too many other series I am watching when I am not too busy, which is a lot of late (business, that is). (For years now our family only watches subs, no dubs, but that makes it more difficult for me to multitask, which I am having to rely upon in general to get projects complete.) Because this is a story-driven Anime dealing with Science Fiction themes, it should be right up my alley. My kids have moved ahead in the series, and I do plan to catch the rest some day in the future, more likely when I can binge the entire season.

Seems like Vivy and several other new series are going to have to wait for me to properly pay attention to them. :(
Wherever you go... there you are.