So How you all been doing?

Discuss whatever
PWN
Bleach was cool
Bleach was cool

Re: So How you all been doing?

Post by PWN »

Obligatory started listening to it again after years because of life. Currently I drive water samples to a lab where it gets tested, so I get uninterrupted hours of audio books and podcasts! Current status is gewd.
VicMonado
Site Admin

Post by VicMonado »

It's nice to hear so many are coming back (though it makes me a little nervous).

Applying for courses and jobs while still working my current one (developing apps). Need to stay efficient with time because I also wanna keep on doing this show on top of all that. Don't wanna catch co-host disease.

So current status would be stressed but optimistic.
Paltir
Bleach was cool
Bleach was cool

Post by Paltir »

I wouldn't call a handful "so many". Seems like there is enough viewership to keep it going. Interesting that the board got wiped especially since it seems to be the same or similar interface.
VicMonado
Site Admin

Post by VicMonado »

Paltir wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:50 am I wouldn't call a handful "so many". Seems like there is enough viewership to keep it going. Interesting that the board got wiped especially since it seems to be the same or similar interface.
Well you got me there. Just speaks of my experience when I see more than two as 'so many'. Yeah not sure why it got wiped either.
Paltir
Bleach was cool
Bleach was cool

Post by Paltir »

4 Days and only 2 or 3 posts? Yeah.... People are registered but clearly not contributing. Though it seems like aside from the Podcast question posts... theres not much going on here.

What happened?
thatanimeguy
Fan
Fan

Post by thatanimeguy »

Paltir wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:42 pm 4 Days and only 2 or 3 posts? Yeah.... People are registered but clearly not contributing. Though it seems like aside from the Podcast question posts... theres not much going on here.

What happened?
Long story short, the entire site had some major bot problems. Weltall tried fixing the forums but ended up having to start over. The bots were making the forums unusable by adding thousands of spam posts for every real post.
The shows are tugging along but the wipe and bot problem killed a lot of peoples drive to come back to the forums.
Paltir
Bleach was cool
Bleach was cool

Post by Paltir »

This is.... Disappointing. There could be some reasonable discussion here, minus the.... surprisingly high amount of hentai or close content. Not just in that AP after Dark stuff.

I'll be honest some of the question threads have some intriguing premise, and folks here seem well informed on the animes, past and present. The shows do keep chugging along, but it would be nice to have some more forum discussion, maybe some new or old folks.

Will think on it and see what we can do to drum up some viewers.