Fall 2018 Anime

Discuss anime shows here
thatanimeguy
Fan
Fan

Fall 2018 Anime

Post by thatanimeguy »

Here is a list to the anime series, shorts, and movies that will being premiered during Fall 2018:

MyAnimeList Guide
AniChart Guide

What are you looking forward to watching?

thatanimeguy
Fan
Fan

Re: Fall 2018 Anime

Post by thatanimeguy »

This season I'm looking forward to watching Hinomaruzumou, the sumo wresting one, and RErideD: Tokigoe no Derrida.
I think the subject of sumo wrestling could be interesting for an anime. Plus it could be a more infotainment way of learning about the subject.
RErideD: Tokigoe no Derrida honestly looks like it could be a complete train wreck and I'd love to see where it goes.
VicMonado
Site Admin

Post by VicMonado »

Here's what on the plan right now. Of course if anyone has any recommendations that I could add possibly for show Preview purposes, I'm all ears.

Midnight Crooh
Fan
Fan

Post by Midnight Crooh »

Well I started out witching Derided, Goblin Slayer, Uzamaid, SSSS Gridman and Index, but dropped Derided after the first three episodes since it just didn't hook me in any way. Instead I picked up Bunny Girl-senpai since Joey and Andy had a positive first impression of it. Been enjoying my current five picks so far, especially Gridman and Bunny-girl. Great stuff.
The least of them, at least right now, is probably Goblin Slayer. The anime just can't make the grittier bits of the plot resonate with me, so scenes that are supposed to be disturbing haven't elicited more from me than a "Huh, that's gnarly.".

-Crooh