AP 723 - Autumn 2021 Anime

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 723 - Autumn 2021 Anime

Post by VicMonado »

Obligatory 'what are you looking forward to this coming season topic'. For reference you can check this list here:
https://www.livechart.me/fall-2021/tv

P.S If you have any requests for shows you want previewed this season, now's as good-a-time as any.
rampant_a_i
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Re: AP 723 - Autumn 2021 Anime

Post by rampant_a_i »

We're looking forward to certain continuing series this Fall. Most particularly the next season of Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu (Part 2), as we got hooked on its irreverent isekai story-telling.

As for new shows, I think we'll likely enjoy [b]Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu[/b], since the manga is very good. And we have already tried a couple of other new shows already, including Tsuki to Laika to Nosferatu (Irina the Vampire Cosmonaut) -- which looks promising, but seems predictable and formulaic -- and then there was The Fruit of Evolution (Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei), which was just unbelievably dumb.

Other than that, we are not sure.The new shows seem promising, but few seem to jump out at us as a "must-watch". Meanwhile the continuing series seem to be the bigger draw for us this season.

And I can't begin to describe how disappointed we are at what we're actually getting for the "new" season of Kimetsu no Yaiba. :(

Hopefully, AP can point us in the direction of what shows actually turn out to be good.
Wherever you go... there you are.