AP 747 - VTubers

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 747 - VTubers

Post by VicMonado »

Bit of a risky one since it's not strictly anime related but there might be some overlap in interest so let's go for it! What are some of your favorite VTubers (if you have any) and why?

This topic was suggested by Joseph
Blackmagic4444
Colonel Exposition
Colonel Exposition

Re: AP 747 - VTubers

Post by Blackmagic4444 »

I don't really watch Vtubers much, but I watch a few clips here and there. Mostly ones of Gura, korone, and Calliope Mori. The three content creators I do know do you have models though they don't use them too much. The first one being Otaku Versus, with the character Ota-chan. The ultimate anime girl, who puts Akira Kogami from Lucky Star to shame. The next one is Lucy Pyre the rapping gamer demon from the underworld. No I think she's starting to use the model more and more so I think she counts as a full one at this point. And the last one and I have to definitely agree with Joseph on this one is Absolute Unit's Tonkatsu Sinclair who is not a virtual model she is a 2D waifu trapped in the internet. I think everybody should check out their content they're really good especially versus an absolute unit.
Don't get left, just get on your good foot.