AP 841 - And just for fun, food!

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 841 - And just for fun, food!

Post by VicMonado »

Here's a really out there concept for a topic. Take any anime you want and describe it as if were food. The taste, the texture, the kind of restaurant it's served in and experience of eating it. Anything you want really, be imaginative I'm curious to see what you can come up with.
Blackmagic4444
Colonel Exposition
Colonel Exposition

Re: AP 841 - And just for fun, food!

Post by Blackmagic4444 »

This is a nice topic, and one I never considered June before what is expanded my idea repertoire. I would have to say something like The Apothecary Diaries would taste like high class Chinese food, something like a peking roasted duck with hot rice or hot lo mein on the side and roasted broccoli for vegetables. The ducks getting can be crunchy savory and sweet with the right glaze put on, while the rice or the lo mein balance it out with a spicy Kick. Be careful though if the duck isn't prepared correctly or if someone wanted to kill you, it might just give you food poisoning or worse LOL. But in all seriousness considering the show's high end animation along with its setting being set in a palace with royalty the food worthy of something for the emperor, as long as it's not poison.
Don't get left, just get on your good foot.