Spring 2018

Discuss anime shows here
thatanimeguy
Fan
Fan

Spring 2018

Post by thatanimeguy »

Here is a list to the anime series, shorts, and movies being premiered during Spring 2018:

MyAnimeList Guide
AniChart Guide
Anime News Network link will be posted once it is available or if I can remember to.

VicMonado
Site Admin

Re: Spring 2018

Post by VicMonado »

Hey!

Thanks for creating the topic, after having a look through here's what I'll be checking out.

Subtle plug, if anyone has preview requests for the upcoming episodes of the show let me know ;)
thatanimeguy
Fan
Fan

Post by thatanimeguy »

Thus far I plan to watch FLCL Progressive and Magalo Box.
FLCL is one of my favorite anime and I'm skeptically hopeful when it comes to new season. I'm going to watch Magalo Box purely to hopefully have some good anime fights, hopefully.

My bf is watching Mahou Shoujo Ore because it's magical girls.

Also Vic, I enjoy making the seasonal anime topics like we had in the previous forums. These topics get about as much traffic as the old ones did, but it was always nice to have them.
VicMonado
Site Admin

Post by VicMonado »

thatanimeguy wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:28 am Thus far I plan to watch FLCL Progressive and Magalo Box.
FLCL is one of my favorite anime and I'm skeptically hopeful when it comes to new season. I'm going to watch Magalo Box purely to hopefully have some good anime fights, hopefully.

My bf is watching Mahou Shoujo Ore because it's magical girls.

Also Vic, I enjoy making the seasonal anime topics like we had in the previous forums. These topics get about as much traffic as the old ones did, but it was always nice to have them.
Yeah I really want FLCL to be great also but I'm really concerned because the original was so raw and expressive. Same opinion about Magalo, here's hoping.

So is he watching Mahou Shouojo Site also since the magical girl thing?

Ah didn't know that was a thing since I wasn't active at all on that one, cheers for doing it anyways!
thatanimeguy
Fan
Fan

Post by thatanimeguy »

My boyfriend watches everything magical girl. It's his favorite genre of anime. He want's that "too kawaii to live, too mahou shoujo to die" that's pink with madoka on it.
QueenInoue
Fan er er
Fan er er

Post by QueenInoue »

im watching tooooooo much this season. im again watching a very big percentage of whats coming out.
Queen Inoue Shiromaka