AP 740 - Anime Potter

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 740 - Anime Potter

Post by VicMonado »

Given the prominence of certain genres in anime these days there's no shortage of magic to be found. This brings me to today's topic. Who are some of your favourite Magicians/Spellcasters in anime?
Blackmagic4444
Colonel Exposition
Colonel Exposition

Re: AP 740 - Anime Potter

Post by Blackmagic4444 »

First up I have to go with my girl Yuuko Ichihara from xxxHolic. A powerful woman who runs a shop that exists to grant wishes to those who need them if you give her the price of course. When she's not trading to grant wishes, she is shown doing magical things in the backround. Her magic may not be shown off as flashy or technical but there's a reason why she's revered as Space/Time Witch or The Dimensional Witch. In all of CLAMP's universe she is one of the most powerful casters next to that of Clow Reed.
Second I'll have to go with B.T of .Hack//Sign. The Wavemaster class in The World R1 has always been revered as broken as they have outstanding magical stats and can equip rods capable of using the most powerful Lv. 4 spells. When it is shown that the party needs to access a hidden zone and that then need a special rare item to find it B.T simply claims she's a wavemaster and with a tap of her staff demolishes half of an entire zone to find it. Note that spell is a rare one to get and that you'd have to be really good to get it in the first place.
Don't get left, just get on your good foot.