AP 754 - Unfinished Anime Business

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 754 - Unfinished Anime Business

Post by VicMonado »

Name an anime(s) from 2000 to 2010 that you never got to finish. Why didn't you? and do plan on going back and finishing eventually?

This topic was sent in by Blackmagi666/4444 Days
Blackmagic4444
Colonel Exposition
Colonel Exposition

Re: AP 754 - Unfinished Anime Business

Post by Blackmagic4444 »

For me it was the anime Last Exile. Back in the dark ages of anime where DVR and streaming didn't exist we had only the television schedule and TV guide to work with if you had them. I happen to find this on a station called tech TV (which is now called G4 for those of you who are not in the know) anime block called Anime Unleashed. What I saw looked cool but I no idea what episode number was on (This was also a back when we didn't really have defined television guides to tell us which episode number was debuting that day). Well I did see numerous episodes I never saw the end or the beginning as I missed a couple of weeks and when I came back they had already started playing another series. It also being the dark ages not that many people heard of it unless they didn't have that channel, also I don't think the anime got that much traction in general. I've never gone back to finish it I should though I also hear it has a sequel so it must have been good.
Don't get left, just get on your good foot.