AP 782 - Dragin' Balls

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 782 - Dragin' Balls

Post by VicMonado »

Trying our hand in asking specific anime related questions which I understand might not get as many answers since you have to be familiar with the series. Hopefully this first one is main stream enough for people to at least a little familiar with. Name some Dragin' Balls (can include Super, GT, Z or any spin offs including games) characters you like and explain why. Maybe even mention a favorite moment?

This is one part in a set of topics suggested by our own Joseph
Blackmagic4444
Colonel Exposition
Colonel Exposition

Re: AP 782 - Dragin' Balls

Post by Blackmagic4444 »

I'm definitely going to have to go with Piccolo and Tien on this one. They may not be the strongest of the group but they have always captivated me with their techniques and tricks. One of the best moments in the Cell saga of Z is when Tien stalls out second form Cell with the neo-tri beam attack even though she's draining his life with every blast that he does. A moment for piccolo I remember is right after he synced with nail and basically fought freezes second form to withstand still. While power levels became the standard, I do miss the days when Dragin' Balls would be better about its fighting with techniques and tricks.

Oh and I just remembered another one, well no one really likes GT a character for sure I can say who is really cool was Uub, the reincarnated form of Majin Buu. He definitely has his place in the pantheon of z-warriors especially after he fused with Majin Buu to fight Baby. I know super is before we get to that last scene in Z, but I would like a Time Skip and see Uub back in the show again. That might make me come back and watch.
Don't get left, just get on your good foot.