AP 793 - The Surprise Unadapted

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 793 - The Surprise Unadapted

Post by VicMonado »

Hello! So this week we have a slight tweek on the topic of adaptations. Can you name some properties you're surprised haven't recieved an anime adaptation at this point? They do not have to be something you want to be adapted, just something youd expect to have been.

This topic was sent in by Shieldbro, danke very much!
Blackmagic4444
Colonel Exposition
Colonel Exposition

Re: AP 793 - The Surprise Unadapted

Post by Blackmagic4444 »

I'm surprised Franken Fran never got an anime adaptation, especially when the cute monster girl craze was going around and possibly still is to some degree. As you can see from the picture friend might still be human but she can attach multiple alarms to ourselves to help out and operations if she needs to. The author does make her seem very cute as possible and she is quite a sucker for love which makes her appeal greater. The only reason why I can't see being adopted is due to some of the more freakish horror aspects though the anime can always just walk around those to the finish product if it needed to I'll keeping everything else intact. Also I'm surprised what are the greatest anime to ever exist, Corey in the House never got a remake. At this point considering it's been years it's way overdue for one.
Don't get left, just get on your good foot.