AP 798 - #Relatable

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 798 - #Relatable

Post by VicMonado »

Name some moments in anime that you found relatable in some way. This can be about a character BUT you should also consider situations that you spoke to you in some way.
Blackmagic4444
Colonel Exposition
Colonel Exposition

Re: AP 798 - #Relatable

Post by Blackmagic4444 »

Every couple of months to a year I try to assess how close we are to the dystopian future that's presented to us in psycho-pass. How much longer will it be before we put the rights and freedoms of society into the hands of computers and A.I. every year it feels like we're getting closer and closer to having machines do everything for us to the point where humanity will soon get lazy and docile. But if I had to pick out a certain scene that resonated with me, it'll probably be the scene where the main character Akane and her friends are going over their aptitude tests to determine what jobs they can apply for. Which for me takes me back to the days of the SATs and ACT where is those types of tests could determine your future, even though at the end of the day it was BS. But seeing that scene made me realize that that might be the future soon, will it be we'll just have to find out.
Don't get left, just get on your good foot.