Site Admin

AP 835 - BEST ANIME 2023

Post by VicMonado »

Blackmagic4444
Colonel Exposition
Colonel Exposition

Re: AP 835 - BEST ANIME 2023

Post by Blackmagic4444 »

I'd have to say my top anime for all time this year goes to Undead Girl Murder-Farce. The writing for the show is very solid, especially the dynamic between our three leads as they bounce off of each other and witty and funny ways. As well as the mysteries they get themselves into, with both monsters, and people of legendary fiction make you ask the question what's going to happen next.
A couple of runners up but I have seen or not seen but still look promising to me are: Undead Unluck, which had a pretty unique premise, and looked very promising I just didn't have time to watch it.

Heavenly Delusion: this probably would have been my anime of the year but unfortunately I only got a third of the way through the show, due to my subscription running out. If I ever decide to renew I'll definitely have to go back to it.

100 Girlfriends that Really Love You: I thought was trashy, but it might be a good downtime show when nothing catches my eye in a future season.

Bocchi the Rock: Really won me over not just with it's story of a social anxiety recluse trying to better herself through her love off music, but the music itself is actually good with the stunning changes in visuals of how her mind set tends to be throughout the show.
Don't get left, just get on your good foot.