SPACESHIP!!! In this bipolar episode one of us hates himself and the other finds the greatest graphic novel in years…
This week we talk about the cow convention. Then we have some crackers… Some great email questions this week that makes us discuss old video games and other interesting things. Yammy.
Sorry about the late post everyone. Whatever I have (Yes I’m sick AGAIN) fried my brain for the last week. I didn’t even realize the episode wasn’t up. So here it is in all it’s goodness.
We talk about teachers, then I screw with the Enchanter; really anything but talk about the Enchanters manga. You will find the link for the cool thing I got the Enchanter this year at the bottom. Also try a 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime
The Enchanter is sick again. It’s definitely not influenza. Sure it has all the symptoms of influenza and lasts about as long and I’m the only one that didn’t get sick and I got my flu shot; but definitely not influenza…
I know this is the anniversary episode and all but I will have to update it with the info later. This last week a colleague of mine passed away and the Enchanter is pretty sick. I will get everything up to date as soon as I can. Weltall
So this post is a couple days late because, as my twitter followers found out, I cut the top of my thumb off. Anywho here it is now in all it’s glory.
In this wonderfully exciting episode of Manga Pulse we discuss life the universe and everything. By that I mean we argue about liquor and debate who was the best key master. Also, there is much discussion on orgasms which is not as sexy sounding as the supermarket glossies make it seem.
Please head on over to PodCastAwards.com and vote for us.
* Each Person / IP will be allowed to vote “once a day”.
* A verification e-mail with clickable link will be e-mailed to you so that you will have to verify the vote.
* Voting is going to last 15 days and in all circumstances will end at 2359 HST on the published last day of voting.
* 100% e-mail verification of all votes will take place, failure to click on a vote will result in no vote being placed.
* Non verification of votes is not contestable it is the voters responsibility to insure that the e-mail address provided is valid.
It’s the 297th episode. Not sure what else to say but you know you want it.