So this post is a couple days late because, as my twitter followers found out, I cut the top of my thumb off. Anywho here it is now in all it’s glory.
In this wonderfully exciting episode of Manga Pulse we discuss life the universe and everything. By that I mean we argue about liquor and debate who was the best key master. Also, there is much discussion on orgasms which is not as sexy sounding as the supermarket glossies make it seem.
Please head on over to PodCastAwards.com and vote for us.
* Each Person / IP will be allowed to vote “once a day”.
* A verification e-mail with clickable link will be e-mailed to you so that you will have to verify the vote.
* Voting is going to last 15 days and in all circumstances will end at 2359 HST on the published last day of voting.
* 100% e-mail verification of all votes will take place, failure to click on a vote will result in no vote being placed.
* Non verification of votes is not contestable it is the voters responsibility to insure that the e-mail address provided is valid.
It’s the 297th episode. Not sure what else to say but you know you want it.
In this wonderful episode I scream, the Enchanter has a convulsion then we discus things that aren’t an issue anymore. On a random side note there is a link to the power strip that The Enchanter and myself use at conventions to plug in stuff. I put it there cause it’s extremely useful at cons […]
This episode might appear to be late but only to people who matter. So if you think it’s late, congratulations on your new status as an important person. Within the encoded sound waves of this episode you can hear their soothing voices reviewing good manga! No, really! It’s the first completely positive show in awhile. Now watch the sky for a rain of frogs.
Let’s take a look at the charges against you. Reckless endangerment, destruction of property(public and private), kidnapping, assault, and more coming as we get the reports taken in. I’d say that was more than just a “Wild Ride” Mister Toad.
The episode that should have been out a week ago. I’ve been sleeping on a couch and working messed up hours at work, and I got sick. So that the subscribers don’t miss out I’m just going to have a missed week with no public make up show.
I told you all I’d update it. But you didn’t believe me.